1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Buying Lifeflow

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Panthau, May 4, 2009.

1. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi there,

Is it possible to buy different Lifeflow levels or can they only be bought one after another (10-9-8 and so on)?

Sometimes i´d like to try out other levels just out of curiosety or have a look at them before i make a change.

Thanks
    Pan

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Pan,

I've been hanging around P.Med. since early last year even though I only recently joined up. It used to be that Michael had made all the tracks available to purchase through seperate links, with instructions telling people that they needed to start at LifeFlow 10 and go down them in order until they got to LifeFlow 1.

From what I understand, he found that people were purchasing them in all manner of ways; some starting with LifeFlow 1 (because it was numbered 1 and they hadn't read the instructions); some buying 10, then skipping to 6, then 3 etc. as if they could fast-track. As people were not taking the tracks in the intended order, he appears to have changed the way they are purchased so that you can now only get them in the correct order and they are only delivered 1 month apart as per the "should use them for at least 30 days before moving on" principle.

I do know, however, that the technical team are very accomodating, so if someone were, for example, a very experienced meditator and wished to move through the levels quicker or start further down the tracks, then it may be possible, but that, I believe, would have to be on a personal basis.

What may be an idea would be if a download could be made available that included a 1 minute sample of each with perhaps some spoken info inbetween each, thus rendering the samples no good for actual meditation (and protecting Michaels work from unscrupulous free use) but allowing people to hear what each track sounds like. Maybe there's some reason this can't be done, but maybe it's just not been considered before. I guess we can only ask. ;)

Hugs

Giles

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi GilesC and thanks for that info!

Its just as i wrote here http://www.project-meditation.org/community/meditation-chatter-box/1470-ready-next-level-8.html
    I really have problems with lvl9. I only need to hear it once to feel really bad and nervous, it is so to say the opposite to lvl10.
    Of course i cant tell if this triggers some old trauma in me or if lvl9 is a bit different from the others, because i´ve read from other forum members that they also had problems with lvl9.

So i´d like to try out other lvls, so i can see the difference. lvl8 would be interesting, because it is alpha like 10 and 9. lvl7 would be interesting because it is the first theta.

I´d have no problem to buy one or both of them, if im allowed to.

Thanks again,
    Pan

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

I've just started on LF9, and I can agree that it's very different from LF10, but fortunately I've found it beneficial so far rather than problematic.

Best bet is if you contact the support using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. ;)

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

Ahh ok, which brilliant idea! lol

Thanks again :)
    Pan

6. Inedible

Inedible Member

There is no ramping, so a 1 minute sample looped 40x is a full level. :eek:

7. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hence why I suggested it could have some spoken instruction or something attached to it to prevent people looping it. Of course you wouldn't prevent people using certain software to edit it and produce a 40 minute sample, but you can't prevent everything, just like someone who's bought all 10 tracks could start distributing them to their friends etc.

8. Inedible

Inedible Member

Yes, you just cut out anything over say 400 Hz and then just mix in your own background. You can use a visual tool like bavsa to cut out as low as possible and still keep all the binaural beats.

9. newyorker

newyorker Member

Lifeflow is the Rolls Royce in entrainment products and I've tried many. Michael and the support staff have been genuine and helpful in my opinion. Aside from honesty being the best policy why would you buy a rolls royce and ask a plumber to service it for you :confused: NY

10. Inedible

Inedible Member

Perfect example. Anyone who likes the product enough to emulate it or to extend a demo track obviously believes in its inherent value. The only thing to do, really, is get the real thing and get the support that comes with it.

11. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

hey guys,

I came to LifeFlow after nearly 10 years of meditation experience. I knew I needed something or someone to get me past some imaginary road block I'd ran into meditating. Looking back I now realize that it was my background and experiences that had me where I was at. I could possibly have gotten through this time on my own but opted for some help. I knew immediately upon listening to the example sent via download that LF was no ordinary program so I immediately began to investigate. Upon deeper inquiry into the LF system it became clear to me that it was definitely something I wanted to get involved in.

Giles was obviously hanging out here previous to the time I found LF because I don't remember the selling structure he describes above. However, I can assure anyone reading this that it was the right decision. LF is no toy; (I'm not suggesting anyone involved in this thread thinks it is; I'm just stating an obvious fact) it is an invaluable tool to anybody's arsenal trying to recover from all manner of physical or psychological disorders.

I came to LF looking for peace . . . I found peace! I came here looking to expand my already open mind . . . my mind feels like an ever expanding bowl of jello. Sometimes I can't figure out what in the H-E-double toothpicks is going on; I then realize The mind I think with has gotten in the way of progress so "I" bow out.

Some of the side benefits are the improvement of my relationships with the people in my life. I know longer bite people heads off anymore! My thinking feels crystal clear; it is amazing what that feels like. Numbers are the game I play when at work. I can do figures in my head and have the answer while others fumble with their calculator only to tell me I'm right! The only time I use my calculator anymore is when the numbers get jumbled up so bad in my head I have to use a calculator; then I can't find it! I can switch directions in a moments notice if I am asked as well as concentrating so deeply as to completely lose track of time . . . hours of it! I am not bragging here folks. I couldn't do this prior to LF.

I've got experience with jumping the gun on tracks from the standpoint of not being ready to switch after 30 days. Let me tell you it ain't pretty. It made me down right ugly. I wouldn't advise it even to someone experienced in meditation. There may be a few out there who could stand it but damn few I think.

This of course, is just my opinion. :eek:

gus

PS: Oh ya; the lady spins both directions now . . . at will :cool:

12. Panthau

Panthau Member

lol im really glad for you, my imagination runs wild :)

I had a response from jodie about my situation, and i would´ve gotten
    LF8 to compare it to LF9. I dropped it for now, because i think i give lvl9
    a few more chances (and so me hehe)...i have the hope that it is moving
    something inside me, so that some day im not resisting anymore and can move
    on to lvl8. At the moment i can only listen to it 5-10mins a day and the rest to lvl10,
    otherwise im full of anxiety and nervousness.
    In 4 months of lvl10, it always benefited from it. I had more energy and was a lot more
    relaxed, but lvl10 also lead me to inner conflicts which i could release then...but i never felt so bad as with lvl9. So if lvl9 releases other conflicts inside me, it does it a lot harder then lvl10 :)

Pan

13. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Pan,
    We all come from different places here to LF. What works for one may not work for another. All any of us can do is relate our own experiences to others in hopes it gives someone direction.
    For me I had to use other tools out there to help with the release of some of the more dramatic experiences from my past. You've heard others talk of them and they are many and varied. LifeFlow may not be a year program for many of us. Michael had to set it up somehow so a year was picked to keep everyone satisfied as best anyone could. A few will get bored in between deliveries of levels and others inundated by feelings and emotions because they weren't ready for the next level. Here again, we are all different.
    I say do what is comfortable for you. If 6 months on level 10 is what is needed then tathaastu (so be it). I would say that eventually the levels would come faster by virtue of the freedom gained by the previous levels conquered. Patience is what is in order here along with some other venue for softening the edge of some of the issues from the past or other manifestations you are dealing with. The fact that you are still here says volumes about your character and what you are willing to do to become all you can be. Many would have given up. There is a pay out in the end for the diligent effort you are putting forth.

Blessings,
    gus

14. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks bashmaki, it makes sense what you said!

Patience, safety & insecurity are the main subjects in my life. All the text i´ve written here comes down to this.

As for now, i have the feeling that every single level clears out something inside me. So im really happy to have the opportunity to listen to lvl9, and then hopefuly go on to the next levels. As long as im going forward, everything´s welcome. That was always my intention since i was 18, but guess what...i was stuck 10 years in a situation and didnt found an exit until 8 months ago.

About the volume of my character (i like that *g*): theres no other way for me then to go on!

Thanks!
    Pan

15. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Music

Hi Pan and gus,

The last few postings from you guys are "music to my ears".

The words really bring out what this forum is all about, people on journeys to help themselves yet very aware and helpful to those that struggle along with them on their path.

Namaste

jim

16. Panthau

Panthau Member

Since im listening to lvl9 every day for 5-10mins, i have every night one or more nightmares. Does this indicate something that is known?

seatrend: yes, this forum rocks :)

Thanks
    Pan

17. GilesC

GilesC Member

It perhaps is not just something relevant to LF9, but more a stage you have reached in your 'path'.
    The nightmares may simply be indicating to you that you have something that you need to deal with and you are now ready to work on that. Look at what the nightmares mean to you, what they could be connected with in your life, and what issues you have around those areas that need to be taken care of.

;)

Hugs

Giles

18. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hm ok thats a point. Only problem is, that i dont know what i dream, i just wake up a few times with that nightmare feeling (sometimes i even remember a dream that wasn a nightmare at all). Maybe it doesnt matter for my physical awareness.

19. GilesC

GilesC Member

Whatever is in your mind when you are awoken, take that as the important thing to look at. You may consciously look at it and believe that it's not a nightmare, but clearly it is an indication of something that is an issue for you in some way.

Hugs

Giles

20. Panthau

Panthau Member

Ok thanks, ill give it a try :)