1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Binaural beats (brain entrainment)

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Aumholdings, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Aumholdings

Aumholdings New Member

What's up everybody? Over the past two months during one of my two daily sessions I've been using binaural beats to alter my brain wave focus. It's been really great for me but I'm sometimes having trouble finding good ones to use. Has anybody here used any and if so which do you prefer? What are the effects?:)

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there and welcome to the community :)

Have tried some other binaural beats in the past, however, I have enjoyed tremendous benefits from LifeFlow audio technology over the last 7 years. I use LifeFlow to meditate, still you can also benefit by simply relaxing while playing quietly with or without headphones.

I play "Nirvana" one of the Gamma tracks often when working at my computer too.

Here's a link to one Doctors experience:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c.../21038-our-lifeflow-experience.html#post48852

And here's a piece I have copied from another Doctors recommendation:-

"LifeFlow meditation is a neural entrainment program; it allows one to go to great depths in meditation--similar to monks or meditators that practice for many, many years. With LifeFlow, you can achieve these same results, but without waiting and practicing for years. I make this assertion based on my own long experience with meditation and with the LifeFlow program.

LifeFlow meditation is far superior in terms of technology and it works for anyone, with or without any meditation background. It can be used with or without headphones. The excellent customer support, community website and the many, many free meditation tracks on all manner of topics makes this a truly outstanding program.

They even offer a free 14 minute sample which in itself is a powerful program and worth listening to when time is limited. These meditations have been put together with great intention and conscious thought. They are beyond unique and like nothing else out there, although there are many imitators. There is only one LifeFlow program." To read the whole post please click on the link below:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...-john-stickles-lifeflow-review.html#post39026

Hope this helps and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)