1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Big Wish

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by stefan211, Oct 1, 2012.

1. stefan211

stefan211 Member

Hello , My name is Steven . Recently i discovered the law of attraction , it works for me sometimes with small things. I realized that the law works so i want to wish something bigger than a cup of coffe , than bus comming at time and so on. I want now to apply the law for something bigger. The documentary , " The Secret " says that it doesn't matter what you want , it works all the time with everyone and with everything...So my girlfriend is in other city , the distance is about 250 km , when we have time i go for 2 days and we are very happy .
    I wonder if universe can help me , if it can bring my girlfriend in my city , i mean if i apply the law is possible that her family to move in my city ,

Thank you , and sorry for my English i hope you understand. :)

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Anything is possible.

When you choose to visualize (or whatever technique you use) your girlfriend in your city, keep your awareness open for the smaller things that come up around you that would help to make that ultimate goal a reality. It may seem to be something that at first you don't realize as being necessary to make it happen, but it will be things that appear to come from nowhere and things you aren't expecting.

Of course, your girlfriend may be visualizing you moving to her city ;) so perhaps you should just visualize yourselves living together in the same city, regardless of which city it is, and see which way it goes.

Hugs

Giles

3. stefan211

stefan211 Member

Thank you for the advice , i really appreciate it. I'm still begginer regarding the law of attraction , and i really want to know some methods of applying the law with success . Some help ?

Thank You .

4. stefan211

stefan211 Member

Can anyone give some advice about how to use the law of attraction. ? Please . I really want my girlfriend to move in my city.

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

6. ananthapriya

ananthapriya New Member

Thank you for the advice......

7. Panthau

Panthau Member

I really think its not the universe helping you, because you ARE the universe... well thats another story. :D

But i think its your own awareness, that you open with your wish. Its like buying a BMW... suddenly you see everywhere BMW cruising around, because you made yourself sensitive for this particular auto brand.

So if you wish for something, and you really really want it and have no doubt that its gonna happen, you are open for all the small things that could lead you there. On the other hand, if you think a specific goal is impossible to reach, you will deny possible helping hands, contacts or other means that might get you there.

So its not that magical at all, isnt it? :rolleyes:

8. GilesC

GilesC Member

Completely agree with you Pan, it's not magical or mystical as some promoters of LOA try and make out, it most certainly relates to psychology of the mind and how the conscious and unconscious minds cooperate, based on focus of attention we bring to them.

9. physicalillusion

physicalillusion Member

This advice may or may not help, what i learned about the LOA is that meditation helps you stay in the present & it also helps keep you in a positive Aura/vibes/mood/attraction.
    I dunno if any of you remembers what it was like being a child, but one thing i noticed about my son is that, he doesn't give a crap whats real or fake.
    He was running around the house pretending he was a T-rex Dinosaur,chasing the dogs.
    And instead of telling him to calm down & sit i simply observed him and came to the conclusion he really truly believed he was a Dinosaur lol.
    And i started busting out laughing ^_^ because to him it was so real.So i stopped him from running around and asked him "are you human?" he said "No im a dinosaur silly" and then something clicked.
    To my son it was so real, he really didn't care about what i believed, he was having fun & that's all that mattered to him, & then he asked me for a really big Trysaratops dinosaur stuffed animal to play with,something his size so he can pretend eating it.
    2 day's later we went to walmart & sure enough me & my wife saw a affordable decent sized Trysaratops stuffy, you can imagine the look on my face knowing about the LOA,...."YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!!! O_O" 15$ bought it brought it home & our babysitter told us "his still running around the house thinking hes a Rex LMAO XD.
    His face lit up with joy when we brought him that plush toy.
    It was simply an incredible experience, i learned ALLOT from my 3 y/o son...Go figure the student became the teacher.

I believe the LOA shouldn't be a crutch or a chore, it needs to be played with and have fun with.
    And always remember to stay in the HERE & NOW type attitude Positive vibes, meditation will help with that, because with meditation you will notice you will also not feel so embarrassed playing with the LOA because you wont have time to feel embarrassed. :)
    I have had many interesting experiences with the LOA & each time it works for me it starts making more & more sense.

10. shaddisi23

shaddisi23 New Member

When I was little my big wish was always for more wishes. Now that I am a big girl all grown up I want something more sensible. I wish for a life free of taxes and bills. OK maybe that isn't going to happen. How about I wish for a long happy life. Boring. I really don't know what I would wish for right now. Everything in my life is going good. I'm happy with my spiritual progress and my financial situation. My family is all healthy and happy. I wish to give my wish to someone that needs it.

11. ronorr

ronorr Member

think of getting in the right vibration for awhile, you won't know all the how's for now, and don't think of it like transporting or time travel, give it time to rearrange and organize things.