1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Being

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by olmate, Aug 8, 2011.

1. olmate

olmate Member

I can't remember when I became aware of I. My earliest conscious recollection would have me physically at around age 2 calendar years. However, I can clearly remember when I became aware of being.

A vivid recollection of the moment that going beyond thought and imagination occurred. That moment of realisation that living was being - no justification, no excuses, just being. The wonder of this was the utter simplicity associated with just being.

This experience is one where the way to possession is the way of dispossession. The path to this freedom is silence of meditation.

Freedom!!

Olmate

2. MetaCognition

MetaCognition Member

Freedom from the thought of freedom

3. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Hi Olmate,

What is pursued remains hidden from the searcher by already being everything. It is so obvious and simple that the grasping of it disguises it. Never found, never knowable, being is the flawless absence that is beyond measure.

Peace :)