1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

bad meditation

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by weakfluff1, Dec 6, 2008.

1. weakfluff1

weakfluff1 New Member

I've recently started meditating on my own, i see weird colors everywhere and eyes staring from the colors. At this point my eyelids on there own tremble and try to open(i usually force them shut). I feel fear, or maybe uneasiness at this point. Is this defined as a "bad" meditation session or am i doing something wrong?

2. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

I'd say that qualifies as a good meditation. Lots of people report seeing lights. So that seems fairly common. As far as the fear / uneasiness, that's part of the crap being pushed to the surface. It isn't being caused or created by the meditation, but it is being pushed to the surface by the meditation. Once it's revealed, now it's your job to observe it, see that it no longer serves a purpose in your life and release it. You can't heal what you don't acknowledge. We have so much old energetic / emotional baggage that we carry and we don't realize that we're carrying most of it. So LifeFlow will help you see what you're carrying around piece by piece. Once you see it, choose to let it go. Good luck. Be well.

3. Jeb

Jeb Member

I agree with Scott - any meditation is good meditation. It may not be easy meditation, but it is all good!

4. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Some of the most uneasy settings I've had ended up being the most productive. It seems you just never know what is in store. For this reason I've learned to never give up on a session.

gus

5. Jeb

Jeb Member

Gus... Amen!