1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Back to lifeflow

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Matti, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Matti

Matti Member

I used lifeflow regularly almost year ago last summer, but i stopped because i didnt have time/room to do it. Now i am starting to use lifeflow again and i have done couple of session already. I started with level 10, first session was okay i meditated +30 minutes and everything was good, but since then i have always stopped in ten minutes to frustration. Is this only normal beginnings frustration or did i start with frong level?:confused:

2. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Welcome back Matti
    Have you listened to Michael's meditation course? I would really suggest that you do so, even if you did it last summer. There's lots of information and help there. (Click on the banners at the top of the page).

Just take it slowly and patiently and you'll find that you'll come along nicely. We all have high expectations at the beginning, but there is a learning curve to this.

I hope you check in again and let us know how you get on

Bhavya

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

I had the same problem. 10 minutes sounds like a good way to start actually.

How long would you like to meditate instead of those 10 minutes ?

Try to add 5 minutes to your meditation every week, and set a timer. This forces you to keep the promise to yourself to meditate for as long as you wanted. I do 20 minute meditations at the moment, and I am supposed to be doing 40 to 60 minutes. It is ok, you don't have to do 2 hours a day, listen to yourself and don't force it or overdo it. You are doing fine :)

4. filly33

filly33 Member

Listen to yourself is the best recommendation I see here. Most of the time, when frustrated, asking yourself what is frustrating you usually leads to the answer.

As for the 10 minute sessions, don't sweat it. A time will come where sessions will become longer, but until then, have patients, and endure.