1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Astral body?

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Phun20, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Phun20

Phun20 Member

Curiosity spurs when I consider the astral effects that brain entrainment could have, so I was wondering if anyone had experienced any kind of sensitivity to auras, their own energy fields, or any other energy fields that are around you.

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

This would be a tricky one for me to answer.
    I already practice Reiki and other energy and meridian based therapies before I came to the lifeflow brain entrainment, so I couldn't tell you if brain entrainment has any effect on our ability to notice energy fields or not. I would guess that, like a lot of techniques, from meditation to tai chi etc. these can all be a gateway to new perceptions.

;)

Hugs

Giles

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

I think that LF just clears up in first place your emotional layers, so if you´re freed from your emotions (or not their slave anymore) i would think that you have an easier access to those things.