1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Anyone Aware Of*new*lifeflow Awakening & Nirvana Gamma Cds

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by camelio, Apr 30, 2009.

1. camelio

camelio Member

Hi everyone, slight new here. Anyways I just received my full lifeflow CD program and received all expected CDs with two additional intruders called Nirvana & Awakening. Furthermore it says somewhere o the accompanying documentation to only listen to these CDs after I have completed the whole lifeflow series program!!! thats it, that's all that was said about the CDs. Does anyone know who these intruders are because I have searched the forums and no one seems to be aware they exist. Maybe I should send a direct email to Michael or something. Anybody using them

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

I can't see it on the Lifeflow page any more, but I'm sure a couple of weeks back it was shown as an offer ("limited and may be removed at any time") that anyone ordering lifeflow would get these two additional tracks. I assume, as you have ordered the CD's you were sent these too.

I started the lifeflow with the downloadable versions, and was told that these two tracks would be made available in my downloads upon reaching lifeflow 1 due to the requirement not to use them before having completed the whole of lifeflow first.

Looks like you purchased the set just at the right time to get the additional offer. ;)

Hugs

Giles

3. camelio

camelio Member

Its there

No, its still on the website I just checked. Its at the bottom of the page after you click order online on the first page. Not much info on it though, so lil worried about using them

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

LifeFlow, Nirvana and Awaken

Hi there Camelio and welcome to the community :)

I have recently had visitors and have not been on the community for some days.

Nirvana and Awaken are the new gamma tracks which are given to everyone to enjoy when they have completed the LifeFlow series. I absolutely love Nirvana personally.

Be prepared for the following long but well explained comments which I have copied from Michael Mackenzie and Ta-Tsu-Wa - I think you will find them to be of great help:-

“Think of growing in meditation as if you were setting a goal to earn a degree in mathematics.

You first have to learn the numbers and then learn how to count them in the correct order. Then you learn simple addition and subtraction. Then you learn multiplication and division including the old borrowing and carrying if you learned the way I did. Then you can delve into decimals, fractions and so forth.

You don't pause at each new step and say, "Ah, now I'm going to learn REAL mathematics!" It's all mathematics. None of these steps is "more mathematical" than any of the others.

But just as you cannot eat an elephant all in one bite, neither can you learn all of mathematics at one time. Some concepts cannot be grasped if you do not already possess the knowledge of certain other concepts. For example, borrowing and carrying involves the use of addition and subtraction. So you could not effectively learn how to borrow and carry unless you had first mastered the skills of addition and subtraction.

Meditation is no different. Some states of consciousness are natural, yet are not common. States like the alpha levels we go in and out of regularly throughout our day and so entering them in meditation feels somewhat more "familiar" than entering a waking state of theta might feel. Because we already have a good deal of experience with alpha it is relatively easy to begin working our meditations towards the alpha levels.

We all know what it feels like to suddenly find ourselves aware that we were lost in a daydream. That was an alpha state. So in the beginning of learning meditation if I tell you that you're going to experience an alpha meditative state you have at least an idea what that experience might be like. But if I said to you, "Alright, Newbie, we're going to start you off right from the beginning learning to meditate at a delta level," you would have no idea at all how that might feel or what to expect. Your chances of successfully entering delta while still awake and then staying there would be greatly reduced.

Instead we start off from something that is a little bit familiar and we build on that foundation. We take the next small step and work at it until it begins to feel familiar as well, then we take another step, then another and another and so on. As each new step becomes familiar and comfortable it becomes a secure foundation upon which to take that next step.”

"Facts you need to know about the new gamma tracks:-

Yes, you can experience ecstatic states of consciousness with them.

Yes, you will enjoy much greater benefits if you are experienced with meditation and have already achieved many improvements already.

If you already subscribe to LifeFlow you will receive the new gamma tracks as a special gift when you download LifeFlow 1.

Once you get to 40Hz, researchers have dubbed this to be "Gamma". The 40Hz frequency has received the most research so far and it is intriguing because it tends to entrain the brain (when using a 40Hz entrainment track) at multiple frequencies in accordance with the brain's own natural rhythms. This is a frequency that has had great success in dealing with conditions such as ADD.

All brainwave states are perfectly natural. No entrainment track can produce any frequency of brainwave that your grey matter is not designed to produce on its own. Some frequencies may be relatively rare, such as Gamma, Hyper Gamma, Lamda and Epsilon, but if your brain can't produce them naturally then no entrainment track in the world can force it to.

The new Nirvana and Awaken gamma tracks also include an exciting new technology which fully compliments and works along side the current Binaural, Monaural and Isochronic technology that makes up the LifeFlow Meditation tracks."

You should also be receiving coninuing support emails and ongoing issues of "The Good Life"

My own experience has been nothing short of amazing. I have followed the Fast track to the letter, completed the whole LifeFlow series which has brought many changes in my life and still continues to do so.

LifeFlow meditation has become an invaluable part of my day. The greatest benefits to me are that I have much more energy, sleep well, nothing that used to bother or irritate me does anymore and I live so much more consciously which is a joy in itself.

The special quiet time each day seems to put everything into perspective and challenges are simply dealt with now. I hope this helps you and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  5. daisy3

daisy3 Member

i have a long way to go before i reach the gamma stage but thanks for the informtion and up date.
    daffodil