1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Anxiety

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by pollyanna, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Member

THANKS for the advice!, magnesium is brilliant! cleared up the constant reasonless anxiety after two or three weeks supplement.
    Also! This lifeflow and meditation has had incredible perception changes for me, i can tell the difference between emotion and reality, instead of the emotion kinda covering the world. its like seeing with the eyes, and not through the emotions. which leaves peace/joy, and the noticing of the physical and mental effects that emotions cause.
    Great stuff!
    I had this as a sudden perceptive change whilst driving today, suddenley, i was in the world, instead of looking out at it. kinda.a real sense of space, depth and soforth, and i was able to recognise the mental structure of myself, as kinda tied emotionally to the people and events that make up my personality, and see through this to simply being a humanbeing, amongst many others, doing whatever it is that i'm doing.
    a long expereince of freedom from psychic and emotional ties and drives.
    very interesting.
    long live the brain! what an incredible thing.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

That's wonderful Mangosteen - I'm truly happy for you and wish you a continued abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)