1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Another success story

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by Panthau, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi there,

Everyone has a different way, different things to learn or
    a different perception of the purpose of life. It seems like
    Lifeflow guides everyone, who is willing to change something,
    to his own path in life, how it was meant to be.

Im a different person i was a year ago, where i started with LF.
    Im 200% calmer because my mind doesnt produce anymore war thoughts.
    My perception of life has changed. I had a massive conflict with my two brothers, and two other persons of my family. I invited them for christmas, and The fact that i opened my heart and dropped big parts of my ego,
    cleared the conflict completly. I just decided to drop it and dont spend anymore energy on fighting. Thats all ive done! And the wonderful thing about that is, if one part of the conflict drops it, the other part doesnt get anymore
    fighting energy and has only the option to also drop it or to fight anyone else
    to keep their anger alive.

I stopped blocking emotions, regardless of their nature. I just let them do their job. Life feels now so much more beautiful, at times i feel like when i was a child. Can you imagine that?

Im seeing peoples drama and problems, and i see that its all just a creation of there mind, and i learned that not everyone wants to change that. But let me tell you - youre at the right place if you want to start changing your life.

Thanks for listening :)
    Pan

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

:) That's great Pan !!!

3. nick k

nick k Member

I'm really pleased for you pan, I enjoy reading about your journey on this forum.

4. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks guys. I´ve written down my most inner feelings, not interesting for everyone but it seems thats my way of handling it. Growing from a little hurt child, asking for help, to a self responsible and much more conscious human. This all happend NOW :)

5. GilesC

GilesC Member

;) We can only ever move forward. Sometimes it may not seem that way, but it's the only way.

Hugs

Giles

6. Panthau

Panthau Member

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I'm so pleased for you Pan - you've certainly come a long way from when you were a hurt little boy and it's wonderful that you feel like a child again, I do it all the time :) Anything's possible, you should be so proud of yourself for not giving up and constantly looking for the solution.

The impact this will also have on your son and future generations is exciting. I wish you an abundance of peace and joy on your continuing journey of self discovery and improvement :) :) :)

8. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thats great polly! Still dont want to adopt some forum members here? :D

To be proud of myself implies duality, i dont... but thanks for the tip :) :)

9. olmate

olmate Member

Thanks for sharing your insights and experiences Pan. Having concealed most of my feelings and thoughts in a fortress like concrete bunker for many, many years, I can see the freedom and liberation that must now bring. Well done and thanks for the inspiration.

By the way, just typing that word (inspiration) bought back a memory of what I understand to be its original meaning - breathing spirit into ones Soul. Yup, seems to measure up against that definition.

Olmate

10. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks olmate :)

Does that mean you destroyed your fortress, or that you can just imagine how that would feel? :)

11. olmate

olmate Member

Hi Pan,

Mmmm, work in progress. At least I see sunshine now. Plenty more work to be done, but I am patient, determined and now feel re-energized with the Lifeflow tools at my disposal.

Olmate

12. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Hi Pan,
    I was just scanning through the forum after not connecting for awhile and found your thread. I am so pleased at how your journey has evolved. We started LifeFlow within days of each other and your change in outlook has shone very brightly. Hopefully in time I will be able to quantify my journey path yet for the time being just reading your changes is very comforting.

shine on :) :)

jim

13. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hey jim,

Every step we make are equal regarding their quality. Its only the so popular ego that loves this kind of seperating. Lets celebrate the steps, regardless of their "position" :) :)

But while we´re at it... i yet have to open my heart as wide as yours is already :) :)

Atb,
    Pan

14. testdaffodil

testdaffodil Member

i had been out of touch with the forum for a while ,it was great coming across
    your post and reading about changes and your experiences.
    Thanks for sharing this
    testdaffodil

15. Laceyatpeace

Laceyatpeace Member

Pan,
    You are a true inspiration! I know I don't know the whole story b/c I have only been on here about a month. But I just sense from your words that this has helped you find peace which is amazing and inspiring!
    Best wishes as you continue your journey!
    Hugs and peace,

Lacey

16. Edwin

Edwin Member

It's true, you should see early posts from Pan.

He seemed to type ADHD-style.
    There was almost no focus, he was constantly looking in every direction for relief, no matter how silly.

Now he seems to beat me at giving good meditation advice, and he is starting to discover who he really is.

:)

17. Panthau

Panthau Member

LOL thanks for the laughter :)

Its maybe not "that" big deal, but my perception definitly advance(d). Discovering myself? Theres only my imagined me, and the "nothing"... still trying to get rid of the imagined one *gg*

18. Panthau

Panthau Member

Yesterday in my meditation, this sentence came to my mind... it mirrors my whole life, all that happend to me and all that i am and did. It was very strong, so i photoshopped a little, and wanted to share it with you.

[​IMG]

Big picture http://exec.at/YES.jpg (2,8MB)

Pan

19. Speedy

Speedy Member

When Using A Mantra

Pan,

I just started meditation with Life Flow and I use a mantra. Obviously, my mind wanderings but does not seem to give me insight like that! I feel that mantra is always there and does not let in the insight. I have no idea how to explain this any better. Through time will the mind calm and start to address issues in my life that block peace of mind?

Thanks,

Speedy

20. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi Speedy,

The purpose of the mantra, is to guide you to a place where no mantra is needed anymore. Where there is stillness, which does not necessarely mean that there are no thoughts, but if there are thoughts, they dont touch you anymore.

Id suggest, dont try to try something... just repeat that mantra and at the same time, let it go again. I personally prefer watching my breath, but thats a matter of taste.

I think its a learning process for the mind, to learn to let go. These insights or feelings are like gifts for me. Its like my subconscious or my "aboveconscious" gives me from time to time a packet and says "here, take it and have a look at it". I dont ever go into my meditation with an expectation, because that would not let me meditate at all. Watching myself, it seems im a bit slow with these things... i just reached a state, where my mediations are 90% deep, while many people i met or know who began with meditation, profit much faster then me from it.
    But thats just me, who cares besides me?

Theres this well known saying: "The journey is the destination"

Thanks for asking! Everytime im telling someone something, its like im talking to myself.