1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Another Newbie!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by 3mum, Jan 13, 2008.

1. 3mum

3mum Member

Hi everyone,
    Looking forward to getting to know this fab site and everyone on it.

i'm a busy mum of 3 ( hopefully 4 soon! ) and thought I'd give meditation a go to take time out from an ever busy life!

Take care,
    Raquel.

2. Victoria

Victoria Moderator

Hi Raquel

Welcome to the community Raquel! Wow 3 children and 1 on the way, you most definately need to be here !!! Lol. I encourage any busy parent to give discover meditation a try, it is extremely simple, nice and short and yet still gives the most amazing results. I would have loved to have this opportunity when expecting my two children, i'm sure it will really benefit you and the baby. Peace and happiness to you and yours !

3. MissHusard

MissHusard Member

An Old Newbie !

Hi Michael,
    This is absolutely fantastic and can only get better and better.
    I have been trying to meditate for ages and kept wondering why I was never getting anywhere. I found Project Meditation recently and immediately downloaded the free Lifelow sample and the free course. I have been using the Lifeflow demo since downloading it and just LOVE the wonderful feelings of peace and calm, I feel more "in control" of my troublesome emotions. The gratitude exercise is fabulous and it feels great to give thanks for all the good things that come one's way.
    This afternoon it was a glorious late summer's day so I sat in the sun with my iPod, closed my eyes and just appreciated the sun's warmth and the soothing sounds of Lifeflow, the rest of the afternoon just flowed so easily.
    I cannot wait for my next meditation session.
    Thank you Michael, you have given us such a wonderful "life-saving" gift.
    MissHusard

4. Ravo

Ravo Member

Wow

Welcome, Raquel & Miss Husard,

Welcome to PM , I have three daughters and that has been keeping me busy, in fact Life Flow has been quite a "Godsend" your going to love it here !

Cheers

Ravo