1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Amazed!!

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by sagehoney3, Jul 9, 2011.

1. sagehoney3

sagehoney3 Member

I am having wonderful experiences using LifeFlow Track 10. I just started 9 days ago. I have been meditating since 1989 and also doing my inner healing work utilizing psychotherapy, a Shaman, Lazaris workshops, reading self-help books, getting certified in many healing art modalities, etc. All of this has been wonderful, effective and freeing and I am SO VERY grateful. NOW......with all the wonderful assistance helping me to heal within, I have discovered this week with the LifeFlow Track 10 two potent memories and 'aha' moments that really needed to be acknowledged and uncovered. I was TRULY amazed and GRATEFUL for these to surface. Lazaris used to say, "the first key to healing is acknowledging." I didn't go into the memories and back away nor did I do any techniques to help them along to heal. I just was the Witness, seeing and feeling what was coming up. At one point, I also felt frightened as I felt anxious that something was coming into view - into memory! I sat with it; didn't shun it or think of anything I wanted to think of in order for this memory to go away. MICHAEL....I appreciate your technology and gift to us - to the world! I send you a heart-felt THANK YOU!

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi sagehoney, (welcome to the forum if I haven't welcomed you already)

That's really good, and just goes to show how beneficial meditation and lifeflow can be.

Hugs

Giles

3. sagehoney3

sagehoney3 Member

Hi Giles - Thank you for your warm welcome to me. Yes, I agree...meditation and LifeFlow are SO VERY beneficial. I tell ya.....I just don't know how people can live without meditating as it is soul-food for me!!

Hugs back,
    Sherri