1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

After LF course

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by afterall, Jan 23, 2010.

1. afterall

afterall New Member

I completed all 10 LF levels at the end of November (a month on each level) and have been meditating with AWAKEN & NIRVANA since.

After completing the levels, is it still advised to spend about 30 days on LF's or other bonus tracks?

I'd appreciate feedback on what you did after the course, and/or suggestions for my situation. My primary goals are awareness / living in the present moment, and improving concentration. I'm trying to practice Eckhart Tolles' teachings, but easier read than done!

Thanks

2. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

I finished going through the LifeFlow at about the same time as you. What I am personally doing is going through the materials again a month at a time. However if you have completed it diligently you can be more flexible than this. I am sure others will tell you that they will use different levels at different times. For example you could do level 2 today and then level 6 tomorrow. You just need to have done the initial groundwork. What is important is that you continue to establish a regular meditation practice and LifeFlow is a good tool for that. I am currently also enjoying the new Midnight Express which I am using in addition or occasionally instead of the main level I am working on.

I am also greatly influenced by the teachings of Ekhart Tolle. Although I try to keep every teacher and every tool in its proper place. They are all pointers and helpful for us to find our own particular truth.

If you like Tolle you may be interested in the free online course which he has with Oprah Winfrey. This is ten sessions and is based upon his work 'A New Earth'

Find it here

Watch A New Earth Web Classes on Oprah.com - Oprah.com

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator