1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

After effects of meditation

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by athenalaz, Dec 28, 2007.

1. athenalaz

athenalaz Member

I havent felt this great in ages:D All these agressive drivers in traffic & i couldn't feel more relaxed...

2. airportlounge

airportlounge Member

Glad to hear that. Actually, I have noticed I have more control over my anxiety as well after being only in the novice stages of meditation.:D This makes me even more optimistic as my ability to control my emotions can only be enhanced by further practice of meditation.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
  3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

This community is becoming addictive to me. What a buzz I get when I read your happy results. I know everyone can benefit from LifeFlow but it sure is something else when you hear or read someone else's good news!!! And what's more is - the best is yet to come - so pleased for you both. Happy motoring and joy to you :) :) :)