1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

africa

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by athenalaz, Sep 18, 2008.

1. athenalaz

athenalaz Member

hi there,

i've just noticed that u have a count down clock for USA , UK , Australia.... What about Africa- particularly south africa. There are tons and tons of like minded people here!!!!

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Greetings Athenalaz, to you and everyone in Africa, great to hear from you. I think Michael has only picked these particular countries to give people options with time. I live in France and therefore I have registered to meditate in Australian time because that will be lunchtime here and I usually meditate before lunch. How do the times work out for you in South Africa? I'm sure there will be so much love and compassion radiating out of Africa on Sunday. Happiness, peace and joy to you :) :) :)