1. MAINTENANCE

The Project Meditation Community Forum is temporarily in a Read-Only state due to maintenance and upgrades that are being applied. Although registration and the creation of new posts are currently not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

We will notify you as soon as our maintenance work is completed,

Have a great day,

Yours for HUGE success
    The Project Meditation Team

Affiliate program

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by newyorker, Jul 3, 2008.

1. newyorker

newyorker Member

Hi Michael,
    As you know, I am totally impressed with your products and support. Wondered if you ever considered an affiliate program? Have searched your site and cannot find one. It could be a great way to promote Lifeflow and help others make money :D

2. UltiMind

UltiMind Member

Hi newyorker,

Michael has been working on an affiliate program for a while now.
    I was put on a notification list for it but have not heard anything.

Rest assured that one is coming very soon.

--Jason

3. jodie

jodie Super Moderator

Confirmed

I can confirm that we are working on the affiliates program at the moment.

This will be great and will kind of make up for the karma credits system that used to be in place previously.

It will enable everyone to be able to afford to use the LifeFlow system as before by simply sharing project meditation with others.

Jodie

4. It's coming soon!

We are working on this right now.

It should launch at the end of October 2008.

Thanks for your patience, Michael

5. UltiMind

UltiMind Member

This is great news Michael, looking forward to being your affiliate!

6. Jeb

Jeb Member

Great News

This is great news, Michael. I look forward to participating!

7. Testing phase

We are running the final tests on the program now.

Hopefully we will be up an running in the second/third week of November.

Thanks for your patience. :D

Michael

8. Telar

Telar Member

I´m in the boat :)

I´m on lifeflow 6 right now and I realy can say for this kind of programm I happely become an Affiliate

9. northener

northener Member

How goes the affiliate system? Is it up and running? Looking forward to it.

10. BETA Testing

We will be accepting BETA testers sometime next week.

If you are interested in taking part, all the information you will need will be posted in this thread.

Michael :)

11. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

OK, Chief!!

12. AntonHansen

AntonHansen Member

Sweet,
    thanks a lot Micheal for all the great work you put in to this!

13. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior Super Moderator

Doors are now open

I have been asked to manage the new affiliates program and I am very pleased to announce that the doors are now open.

If you are interested in the affiliates program, you can register at the link below:

Affiliate Program Registration LINK

When you register you will be given a link to a private affiliate area to discuss promo tactics etc.

PW

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  14. Montana Keith

Montana Keith Member

Problems

Hi Peaceful Warrior,

I tried to sign up for this affliate program but was unable to do so. After I fill out all the fields on the form and "click" proceed, it comes back having "blanked out" the user name and password fields.

I thought that perhaps I was suppose to use my Project Meditation forum user name and password. I tried but this didn't work either. It's probably just something the I--the user--am doing. I'd appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thanks. --Keith :)

15. Peaceful Warrior

:eek: ooops... let me look in to that Keith.

I should have it fixed soon :)

16. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Hi Peaceful warrior
    Can you explain what an affiliate program actually is and how it works?
    Thanks
    Bhavya

17. Peaceful Warrior

Hi Keith,

I have just emailed you. It seems to be working fine now.

If anyone else has any probs, please post them here.

Hi Bhavya, this link should help:

LINK WIKIPEDIA

I will be making a page up soon that explains the program a little easier than that wiki page :)

PW

18. sarita

sarita Member

Hi,

Is there a link to a page where I can inform myself on how the affiliate programme works?

I just tried to sign up (figuring I could find out that way!) but it won't accept 'sarita' as my user name - which it certainly is!
    help!

Sarita

19. beth

beth Member

Any tips please

Just wondering if anybody has any good tips on how to be an affiliate. My hubby and me would love to do this cos its helped us so much and thought we could put up notices in libraries and big offices. we dont know how to make it work on the internet but think it might be a good way to work from home maybe :eek:

20. Telar

Telar Member

affiliate

@ Beth. Unfortunately their are hundreds of so called good tips about how to be a good affiliate on the net. They all cost a lot of money and quite frankly they are all crap with other words don´t buy em. If you have a website or an forum start with that, putting up on of michaels banners. Otherwise quite frankly is a matter of trial and error and I think a hard peace of work.

@michael, howdy you should have a look at on of the affiliate Textlinks

Free Meditation Tips - Learn How I Beat My Stress & Anxiety Through A Weird Meditation Method

I think you got something wrong their

and anotherthing I can´t change my URL to my homepage in my profile. If I go on save changes it doesnt take the new one

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009