1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

1. looking for peace of mind

looking for peace of mind Member

hey im new to this, im from ireland. i would like to ask for advice. i am now listening to the first cd of holosync but i am now interested in lifeflow so wat i would like to know is, is it ok for me to switch from listening to holosync to lifeflow. i have the the demo cd from lifeflow and i like the way it sounds but i have not ordered the course of cd's yet so would me listening to the demo have the same effect as the orginal, while im waiting to order the original cd's, thank you if you could let me know:)

2. slatinec

slatinec Member

Holosync to LifeFlow

I switched from Holosync CD1 to Lifeflow about month and a half ago, and now I'm at the second Lifeflow CD. This works far better (not to mention that it is third the price), and I consider this my move towards right meditation. Also, Lifeflow support is way better and doesn't have any marketing in it.
    Wish you a successful, relaxing and relieving meditation.

3. Itlandm

Itlandm Member

The LifeFlow demo is equal to the first track (level 10), except it is shorter and slightly lower sampling. The difference should not be noticeable on most home equipment or MP3 players, and you can play it repeatedly. As it has no ramping up or down at the beginning or end, you can simply play it back to back for as long as you may want.

4. Panthau

Panthau Member

Have something to say here... the project meditation website doesnt look very serious to me (if i wouldnt knew better), and also the "Shocking truth about Holosync" would be considered aggressive marketing here in europe. Still not comparable to Holosync, yet enough to give this kind of feedback, because i think thats how most people here in europe would rate the project meditation site on their first visit.
    I assume that american people are used to this style?

I remember that i found this Shocking truth site a few weeks before i switched from Holosync to Lifeflow, but this site didnt looked trustable enough for me to believe its message. Anyway, if it works its fine, isnt it?

Pan

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there and welcome to the community. Yes, you can listen to the demo while you are waiting - not sure if it is quite as good but I would certainly use it in the meantime :)

If you decide to order the c.d. pack, I'm sure Jodie or Hana will allow you to download LifeFlow 10 to save you waiting for the post. You will also have a whole year to test LifeFlow with a full money back guarantee :) Hope this helps and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)