1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

About Lifeflow

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Anma7, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Anma7

Anma7 Member

I am very tempted at buying the Lifeflow serie, but I'm always skeptical with online stuff... and it's pretty expensive so... is it possible to just buy one at a time instead of subscribing to receive one each month? I think I would like to buy them but maybe not each month, and I don'T want to cancel the order either... And it costs a lot more here because I use CAD and it's more expensive than USD...
    How can I be sure I won't regret buying them?

2. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

Hi Anma

I don't believe you can buy only 1. but you can subscribe to the whole series on a bi-monthly basis. i just subscribed a few days ago and it came to $62 Canadian. So ya it is a bit more. I did mine bi-monthly. and when the time comes to get the next level, if you don't have the money right then, just email them and put your subscription on hold. Then when you get the money, tell them you're ready for the next level. I get your concern about money. Just because I have money for the first few levels, doesn't mean i'll have it for the next few. But you can pause your subscription, without cancelling altogether, and move forward when you're able.

Be well.

3. Anma7

Anma7 Member

Oh that's great!
    It's just that at such a price, I'm so afraid I'll regret it...
    Maybe I'll wait for you to tell me if it is worth it after you tried it for real ;)
    I'll continue a while with the demo. It works well already :) But I'm really wanting to go further... I tried so many things in my life to get rid of this anxiety and all the stress and lack of self confidence... and I continue to search for it all the time. I just need to be more patient and try the tecniques longuer, and meditation seems to be something it is worth to put effort in doing it everyday. Thx for the information :)

Is there anyone else that wants to convince me I should buy them?

4. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

You and I seem to be in a similar boat with our issues. I'd happily let you know how it works for me, but that really doesn't tell you anything because everyone is affected differently. There are some people on here who say their first session was amazing and memories came up from when they were kids and all that. Some say they felt something with the demo. I don't get any of that. So it may take some time for me and then hit me later.

And ya it does cost money, but for this kind of product, LifeFlow is relatively cheap. i first discovered the idea of brainwave entrainment last year with Holosync. and i played with their demo for a while. and then i got the first level last spring. So i've been using Holosync all this year. it's great for meditation, but it didn't produce any life changing moments for me. and it's far too expensive to be practical. So I just returned it and i'll use the refund to fund the first few levels of LifeFlow.

It's something that will take a leap of faith most likely. Breakthroughs may come quickly or they may come gradually. But I don't question that if I go through the whole program, it will make a difference. So good luck with your decision. There's lots of things to read on this forum. There's lots of people who would love to talk to you about how they're doing on the program.

Be Well

5. purplevibe

purplevibe Member

Hi, yes, I too, wondered whether I could afford it, I am a full-time mum and part-time student so I don't have any spare money really. I was really worried about spending the money. I also took up on the bi-monthly subscription, which I didn't know about until I contacted Michael and got an instant response, it is not a money-making organisation, like a lot of the stuff you will read about on the net, these are genuine people. They were so supportive to me, I couldn't believe that someone cared enough, in an organisation, as I thought it then, to respond to my messages with genunie concern and help as to my situation. Read a few of the messages on here and you will see that the people on this forum are genuinely trying to change their lives around and are doing it with Lifeflow. I found that investing in something that brings difference to your life is worth it, I have been able to think with much better clarity and when, shortly after starting with Lifeflow I was thrown into a crisis with a family member who had gone back to a former addiction, I did not feel so 'upside down' as I would have done previously, and that was only after a couple of weeks of Lifeflow. My brother and I are trying to deal with this situation, and when I talk with him, as I did tonight, I feel that I am so much more open to possibilities, as I know that things can happen if you believe in them. Incidentally, I was in communication with Lifefow when all this '.... hit the fan' and I could hardly believe the support that I got, they do not need to do that, is what I thought, I was amazed. Lifeflow has really changed my thinking in such a good way. One more thing, it was suggested to me by Jodie, who I have been in contact with through Michael, that I play 'Creative Flow' whilst my son did his homework, he is 7 years old. I had agreed that he could watch a bit of 'Spiderman' if he finished his homework in time before bed. After finishing his spellings, with 'Creative Flow' on in the background, (you will get this free with your subscription) he asked me if he could do a drawing on the computer instead, and drew me a beautiful heart, which I was not allowed to look at whilst he was doing it, when he presented it to me, my heart was full, full with the creation my son had given me, but also with the knowledge that this thing worked, 'Creative Flow' and Lifeflow. I had only been doing Lifeflow 10 for a couple of days, by then, if a small person can be influenced so much by it, surely it works? This was proof enough for me. My life has also changed so much for the better since I have been doing Lifeflow (2 months), I have attracted like-minded people and also things I needed, basically I feel so much more together. No, I am not trying to sell this to you, I am telling you that it does work, it is worth the investment, for once my money is working for me, bringing me things I had only dreamed of. I had the most wonderful meditation the other night, where I saw a light, and I felt so at peace...I wish this peace for you, that is what I am trying to say, make the investment, invest in yourself, you need to invest in yourself, you are special, it is your life, and only you can make it better. lots of love to you x :)

6. Anma7

Anma7 Member

Thx Scott_11:11 and purplevibe for your answers. :)

I think i'm gonna wait for a while, trying ti meditate with nothing in my ears, just training my brain at it, at least until after the holidays, cuz holidays are already expensive.

purplevibe, I already read your story in the success section, and I think that's what makes me believe it works, but yeah I gotta try it to know. I'm gonna think about it a little while again.

Thx for your answers. I wish you great things with lifeflow if its works for you. :)

7. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Oh, it works all right!!

8. Imed

Imed Member

Also Anma, I just wanted to say that meditation shouldn't just be a formal practice that you do once or twice a day. You should try and incorporate it into your daily life. By that I mean being aware of all of the sensations and feelings that you have each and every moment. It is very hard but the more you practice, the better you will get. As a side note, the main reason for meditating in the first place is so that one will be better able to fully live and experience every single moment. The present moment is the only place where true happiness can be found. It is where you will discover your true self (some call it God). That is basically the main purpose behind meditation, all of the other benefits just sweeten the deal :)

Good luck with everything,
    Love,
    Eric

9. Anma7

Anma7 Member

Thx Imed!

It is my goal to try and incorporate meditation as a daily exercise and something that I must do like brushing my teeth. I'm just wondering if I need Lifeflow to do this or not...

10. Edwin

Edwin Member

No matter what anyone will tell you, LifeFlow is nothing more than an aid, something that will help you with your meditation.
    The thing you need most is meditation itself, that is the very reason why this site is called "Project Meditation" and not "Project LifeFlow".

I was meditating without LifeFlow for about 4 months, and was allready feeling the benefits from it back then. However when I decided to give LifeFlow a try, it rocked my world as the meditations almost instantly went deeper for me.
    But I am still convinced that I could have gotten where I am today without LifeFlow, but I am also convinced it might have taken me a few more years ;)

If it is too expensive for you at this time, please spend your money on different more urgent things !
    When you know that you do have the money, do the subscribtion, try it, and if you don't immediately feel the benefits of LifeFlow, ask for a refund. I know for a fact that Michael and/or his team will do that without hesitation.

That doesn't mean that you won't be welcome on this forum btw, we are here to help you with whatever meditation issue you might have :) you are always welcome here, no matter what you decide !

11. Anma7

Anma7 Member

Thx Edwin!
    I think that you totally answered my question. :)
    I'm gonna try without lifeflow to see how it's going on, then I'm gonna try with lifeflow, cuz if I try it right away, I won'T even know the difference between meditating with and without it.

Thx!

12. Imed

Imed Member

Aww man, Edwin the supermod got to it before I did. That's exactly what I was going to say word for word no lie ;). But yea, very nicely put Edwin.