1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

A True Blessing

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by mcb1455, Feb 15, 2008.

1. mcb1455

mcb1455 Member

Michael,

Thanks for your continuing inspiration. As I told you previously, I used to meditate frequently for Martial Arts nearly 30 years ago, but had lost touch with the basics. Fortunately I stumbled onto your site and your courses; I am thankful that I did too.

I have been meditating regularly again using your technique and it has proved to be most nourishing, rewarding and very comforting. I feel a great sense of inner peace and more stability and control than I had before. My panic attacks have stopped almost completely and my anxiety has reached a record low, thanks largely to you and your very simple meditation methods.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays to you Michael.

Regards,

mcb1455