1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

A strange experience

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Eady, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Eady

Eady Member

I have been using optimal learning and creative flow cds for a while and just this morning my step mother was yelling at me about how I was going to work at 6 in the morning at least that is what I told my brother in law.

At first I thought she was making it up for I have no recollection of that whatsoever I don't remember him coming in my room at all and asking me a question its comparable to being drunk having a blackout not remember the night before.

Like seriously I was freaked out:eek: about this because usually I'm aware of the answers I give no matter how deep I am in my sleep it could be built up fatigue from working so much but I was told you can't ever catch up on sleep so the only other explanation I can think of is from using the optimal learning and creative flow while I come up with creative programs for my clients.

What do you guys think I especially like to hear from pollyana and her opinion I see she has a deep understanding about this considering she's all over the forum.:)

2. Grey

Grey Member

it probably has nothing to do with life flow because the tracks only bring about natural brainwave states your brain has every day all by itself anyway. nothing unnatural or artificial. it is tempting to try to read more into entrainment than there really is. looking for the odd experiences or trying to pin responsibility on life flow for them is just a distraction trick of the mind. draws focus away from the important things entrainment really can help you accomplish.