1. MAINTENANCE

The Project Meditation Community Forum is temporarily in a Read-Only state due to maintenance and upgrades that are being applied. Although registration and the creation of new posts are currently not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

We will notify you as soon as our maintenance work is completed,

Have a great day,

Yours for HUGE success
    The Project Meditation Team

A Simple Plan

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Karmoh, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

A Simple Plan

As the story goes... feeling a need like a deep seated sentience that couldn’t be grasped, the chase was long and sometimes exhausting, floundering was always the first choice. Nothing satisfied the craving, reading, listening and understanding. It all made sense, but nothing stood out as a pathway, what was this need for a light to guide? a key to the gate?
    The “I” inside me just gave up and sighed...or was it “I”. There was something at the end of a sigh, a moment of relaxation, a stillness that just is.

So that’s the plan, (No, not sighing, although a sigh used correctly can be a gateway) to simply rest as awareness as often as possible. It is an openness that is available at all times. Just pause thinking for one moment and that openness is offered, it is always there.

This is not a practice, not mindfulness, just resting, taking a moment, resting without labelling what is happening, gently allowing all thoughts about me, others, work and worldly troubles to come to rest, just resting in and as that present moment.

This is my true identity, here all thoughts, emotions, and experiences are seen but they don't have the power to harm or torment. Resting in this space it’s possible to remain untouched by these movements. Yet all movements are seen to arise spontaneously, involuntarily, within this space. No pushing away. No pursuing. All just is.

To welcome the mind playing games is a joy "I'm not there yet." He says, but it’s false, the thought arises and then floats away, as it fades the realisation dawns that I’m already here, but only for a moment, each instance of rest is an end in and of itself

Peace :)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  2. chris-da-fur

chris-da-fur Member

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  3. Ramai

Ramai Member

Thank you Karmoh. So beautiful....

Love,

Ramai

4. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Hi Chris,
    Yes Mooji certainly has a unique style, this one shows how simple the now really is, but also how difficult it is to believe that nothing exists in the now. So simple, so beautiful, yet so allusive the mind would never be able to follow, thought is always one step behind.

Peace :)

5. olmate

olmate Member

Ah yes! A man attracted by the destination rather than propelled by the past. A man on the road. Yes... a simple but very important plan.

Nothing but the best...

Olmate

6. athar

athar Member

so perfect..
    Your words tuch me... Thank U ^^