1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

A quiz about the articles

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by pollyanna, Dec 18, 2007.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

to help people understand all the benefits they will receive and how to achieve the most for themselves :) :) :)

2. benji

benji Member

karma credits for a high score on the quiz

How about making karma credits for a high score on that quiz?

I know it's not really worthy of extra karma but just my 2 cents. It would be cool if we could?

Maybe i should have posted this in the karma area.. benji

3. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Intersting idea!

I will discuss the idea of a quiz with my technical friends in the new year!!

Thanks, Michael :)

4. airportlounge

airportlounge Member

I personally think this is a really good idea and I'm glad to see that its under consideration. Tests are a good way for people to turn something that would be very, very short-term knowledge into longer-term memory which will allow us to better understand the technical aspects of what we are actually doing when we meditate.

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

YOUR STATEMENT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS - YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!! The benefits are too huge for people to miss out on. I totally agree with you. Happiness and joy to you :) :) :)