1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

A new start...

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Mr_Smiths, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Mr_Smiths

Mr_Smiths Member

Hi all…

I bought LF (level 10) a while back and never really got into it. I've meditated on and off for years. I started again at the weekend and am using a simple breathing meditation with it. I've also just bought classical magic for use when working from home, and when the kids have homework etc.. the wife has been very impressed with it and it's quickly become part of our daily routine.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

That's great to hear Mr_Smiths :)

my family of 3 generations use these tracks in a whole variety of ways. I'm so pleased for you and your family because I know how much we all benefit from them.

Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)