1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

A new guy from Reykjavik Iceland

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Ljosalfur, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Ljosalfur

Ljosalfur New Member

Hey guys!

So, my first step here... looking forward to this.

Been meditating on and off through the years but lack the discipline
    to continue for long periods. I hope I can change that... I'm going to change that! :)

Take care all...
    and hugs
    Ljosalfur

2. Itlandm

Itlandm Member

Welcome, Ljosalfur! I see you have picked a very ambitious name for yourself, "Light Elf". (It happens to be very similar to the same word in my mother tongue, nynorsk. I read about ljosalvar and døkkalvar when I was just a kid.)

In any case, I wish you the best of luck, and hope to hear of your success when that time comes.

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Ljoselfur and welcome to the Project Meditation community.

I'm sure you'll get into meditation a bit more with the community supporting you. If you have any questions or just want to share your experiences, please post, there's plenty of people here to support and listen.

Hugs

Giles