1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

A Look Back

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Divinitywolf, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Hey All
    I wasn't sure where to put this but I think its appropriate here.
    After getting an email advertising lifeflow, I decided to revisit this forum. I realise I haven't been on here in a very long time and looking at my join date it shows the beginning of 2008...2008! I hadn't realised it was so long ago, almost at the very beginning of what Michael has built here.
    I'm thrilled to see this community is still prospering and that more and more people are gaining the benefits of lifeflow. It just shocked me at how long its been since I joined, the times flown past.
    I hope some of you older members still remember me!
    Well I have fond memories of joining here and the benefits I gained from lifeflow so to all new members reading this, even if you have doubts, just give it a go and you should realise its worth it, and it'd be even better if you stay as part of the community. We all love new success stories.
    Anyway just wanted to write this random and unexpected post as I always like re-visiting things from the past :)

Divinitywolf

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

;) I remember you !

Welcome back DW ! :D