1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

A little help:)

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by JennaJoy, Feb 3, 2008.

1. JennaJoy

JennaJoy Member

Hi! I am very new to this site and meditation as well. I have downloaded the Discover tracks and am just wondering if anyone can tell me how long am I suppose to be doing these tracks until I got onto Life flow 10? I am loving every second of it by the way and am so excited to further my meditation knowledge:)

2. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

fast-track for times

Hi Jenna,

Did you see the fast-track that micheal made ... I think this explains times etc.

FASTTRACK

PW ;)

3. JennaJoy

JennaJoy Member

Hey thanks for your reply! I had seen that but I was just sort of wondering what it is suppose to be like when I know I am ready for Life Flow? Is it just based on a few days or is it something I am suppose to be feeling or doing before I know? I also realize that I might be the only one able to know when I am ready but I was just looking for some guidelines from all you much wiser ones out there:)

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Jenna,
    Discover Meditation is enough for some people. Most people, like myself want to speed up the results because traditional meditation can take years of practise to achieve long term benefits. Lifeflow is absolutely brilliant, enjoyable and creates results much faster than anything I've ever tried. If you want to use Lifeflow's technology, Discover Meditation is there for you to learn a simple, practical yet very effective way to meditate. You can learn this in a couple of days if you wish. As soon as you have learned the basics of meditation, you're ready for Lifeflow. Don't miss out on the gratitude exercise - it's really good!! Happiness and joy :) :) :)

5. JennaJoy

JennaJoy Member

Hey thanks for your relpy Pollyanna! I think I will continue with Discover a little longer before the switch:) Are you refering to Life Flow 10? Or have you gone on to further Life Flows?

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

LifeFlow 10

Hi Jenna, I meant before you move onto Lifeflow 10. I have gone through all the levels now and have beneffited massively in multiple ways that both myself and others notice. However I realize that although I have come so far, meditation is a journey of self awareness and because I commited to consciously create the habit (which I believe is usually the hardest part for us all) it is simply a part of my life now and always will be. Meditation used to be another chore but Lifeflow made it a very enjoyable and special part of my day that I look forward to. At the moment I am listening to Lifeflow 7 and am observing some very interesting things about my map of reality. Look forward to hearing how you progress. Happiness and joy :) :) :)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008