1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

A four year absence

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Anglepen, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Anglepen

Anglepen Member

Hello old friends,

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, I was active here about 4 years ago, Ive looked up some of my old buddies and most seem to be absent now :( I wish them well and hope that they are happy in life :)

I dont feel its necessary to go into details but ive had an interesting 4 year sabbatical, fatherhood, relationship break up, new relationship and two family funerals.

Its been a time of mixed emotions, some great, some bad, but that is life, its how we adapt and deal with these events that shape us as individuals.

I'll admit until a month ago I hadnt sat since 2011, I let my regular practice slip, granted it was already a haphazard practice but it topped up my already developed practice.

So, enough of that, I'm hoping everyone is fine and dandy and looking forward to getting to know the new members (there must be hundreds!)

so for now......

Be Happy
    Kev :)

2. olmate

olmate Member

Welcome back Kev!

Don