1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

A few questions

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by justinblack, Oct 9, 2008.

1. justinblack

justinblack New Member

I've done Holosync level 1 and 2. Holosync claims to lower you to deeper levels and then bring you back up. Does that have a significant effect to the brain/body? Does each lifeflow CD bring you to a particular brainwave level, then remain at that level? Has anyone dabbled with odd combinations like gamma ( above beta ) and epsilon ( below delta )?

2. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

sound spectrum in relation to LifeFlow

Justin,
    Our local sound guru I've not seen in awhile here. That'd be Raven.
    This I know he'd say though. The LifeFlow CD's are consistent throughout the entirety of the CD. In other words, if the CD is an alpha wave CD it is alpha from beginning to end. If it is a Delta CD it is Delta from beginning to end. No lowering from alpha to delta. Raven claims there is NO variation in levels on any one CD. He is very adamant about that.
    I know that the developer is working on gamma wave CD's but we've seen nothing of them yet. Epsilon means nothing to me. I've never heard the term before. That really means nothing though; I don't claim to know much about the sound wave spectrum really.
    However, I do think that alpha is below delta on the spectrum. If epsilon is below that it is news to me.

gus