1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

3rd eye

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by mark7, Aug 23, 2008.

1. mark7

mark7 Member

Hi all im new here and have been meditating for around 6 mnths using various means,
    but the other day i expierienced something different than the usual, clear headed, calm emptyness, i try to attain from sessions,
    i had been meditating for around 30 mins focusing on nothing, compleately still, and was totally unaware of my body, when i felt like my forehead was beeing pulled as though it was made of plastasien or something, stretching out into the distance before me, i wasnt manifesting this myself, it was asthough something was fulling it outwards, so i began to focus on this feeling intensifying it, i then felt what i can only describe as an orgasmic feeling engulfing my hole body, which was very distracting as i was trying to keep all my focus on the feeling in my forehead streaching out, i then noticed had had lots of rappid eye movement, involuntary, it was a fantastic feeling, but what i am wondering is, is this normal? and should i try to let this feeling in my forehead streach even further ?, it really did feel like i was being drawn somewhere, much deeper than i have been before,
    any answers ?
    mark.

2. tritone

tritone Member

Hi Mark,

One day I was meditating sitting in a lotos like position and also did not concentrate on anything and suddenly after some time my body started to move from left to right more and more, then stopped and small purple point appeared in front of my closed eyes and it started getting bigger and bigger.

At some point I experienced something similliar to what you called as orgasmic feeling in all your body! I also noticed my eyes moving like crazy...

That was beautiful feeling, I had it few times after that since then.

I did not really answer your question but could not resist to share my experience.
    I hope someone will give you an answer you are waiting for.

Regards,