1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

3 times download first step ....... But

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by dariush, Sep 23, 2008.

1. dariush

dariush Member

! 44d1209399807-download-discover-meditation-project-meditation.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi Dariush,

It sounds like you are using winrar, from what i've seen suggested is ensure you have the latest version from the winrar site.

It sounds like the files may be getting corrupt during download as we know the files are fine normally.

Can you try and download the files using another browser.

Let me know how you get on.

Grant

3. dariush

dariush Member

Download problem of First Step

Hi

I had downloaded by download manager and of course in winrar format , Any way I will try agian and will let you know.

4. CH

CH Member

Hi I'm new to all this "post, thread".

Anyway I had used the sample before i had use your four training CDs and got nothing or nothing happen the first time using it, then the next night after I had tried a self hypnosis project "quiet mind" and something I had read somewhere about Imagine a soft light coming down out of nowhere and entering my body. Well I don't know whose project or what project did it's thing but wow that was an experience I would love to have again... tried everything to get it back but lost it all. still trying. If anything I love the comfort and the relaxation as well as the music your CDs provide.

I an trying to understand how to combine the demo with the training CDs.

Charles