1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

1 year later... When do I move on?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by xkyh, Jun 9, 2013.

1. xkyh

xkyh Member

First off, I'd like to say that I've benefited enormously from Lifeflow. It has almost literally saved my life, lowering my stress levels, generating new levels of self awareness... I am an entirely different person than from I started in September 2011.

Right now I'm on level 5, because I take my time with these things...but I feel I no longer have the kind of 'deep' epiphanies that I experience when I first started off, most of my meditations are just a slight centering and bringing up of minor emotional baggage.

I wonder if anyone can relate to this?

And on another note, when do I move on to level 4? I don't feel like progressing or regressing, but I've been on this level for many many months, almost half a year already.

I no longer do mantra meditation, but breath meditation.

Sorry for the disjointed post, I wanted to get all these out as rapidly as possible instead of overthinking what I want to say

cheers
    xavier